2015 – 2021
Ph.D., in Physics, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology
Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016, INDIA.
Thesis title: Design and fabrication of periodic nanophotonic architectures:
interference lithographic approaches toward opto-plasmonic devices
Mentor: Prof. J. Joseph, Dr. habil. T. A. F. König
Course work: 9.75/10 (C.G.P.A.), Synopsis: 11.05.2020, Defence: 17.09.2021
2012 – 2014
M.Sc., in Physics, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology
Madras, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai 600036, INDIA.
Thesis title: Preparations of doped zinc oxide hollow nano-fibers through
electrospinning and its application as gas sensor
Mentor: Prof. T. S. Natarajan
Course work: 7.76/10 (C.G.P.A.).
2009 – 2012
B.Sc., in Physics, Department of Physics, Jadavpur University,
88, Raja S. C. Mallick Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032, INDIA.
First class with distinction, 71%
Awards and Honors
- Awarded DST/INSPIRE Scholarship/2010 [393/2009] for a period of 5 years from 2009 to 2014.
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2014 on Physics.
- Awarded INSPIRE Fellowship [IF150035] for Research Students.
- Qualified ‚Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) by University Grants Commission‘ held on 21-06-2015 on Physical Sciences.
- CSIR Foreign Travel Grant by Council of Science and Industrial Research
- (CSIR), Government of India.
- Received “Incubic Milton Chang travel grant” of 500$ in 2019 for attending FiO+LS 2019, Washington
- Received “Robert S. Hilbert Memorial Student Travel Grant” in 2020 for attending FiO+LS 2020. Due to the virtual nature, FIO has updated this grant to cover the cost of the FIO presentation fee.